Posts Tagged "show"
1. Watch the entirety of Season 4 Dexter.
2. Personal Grooming.
3. Retail Therapy
4. Learn a new language on Duolingo and get frustrated when you can’t figure out how to say “I got the job!” in French.
6. Figure out where all my favorite 90’s sitcom stars went.
Brendan Lambert AKA Frank’s son on the CLASSIC Step-by-Step AKA Josh Byne is now a Renaissance Fair enthusiast. Can you IMAGINE!??!?!
(Recon provided by Buzzfeed)
7. Find every Labradoodle on Pinterest and then REPIN them with the tag Poo-brador.
(Results courtesy of Buzzfeed)
9. Write “Just thinking about you” letters to 30 of your closest friends.
10. Give your dog a haircut.Read More
Hosted by Naomi Karavani and Eliana Horeczko
Stand Up by
Emily Winter (BackFat Variety, NBC Writer’s Workshop Finalist)
Meghan O’Keefe (VH1)
Pete Lee (Best Week Ever, Comedy Central)
and Frank Liotti (Caroline’s)
Liza Dye(UCB Diversity Scholarship)
and Music by
Maya Solovéy (Womb Room Music)
Bitches’ Brew happens every last Wednesday of the month at 8 PM at Lucey’s Lounge (475 3rd Avenue, Brooklyn)
Check out our tumblr event page:
Check out our production team:
It’s show time at the most Hipster-y place on earth!
Just like all the rattails you see in Williamsburg!Read More
My new favorite phrase is also the name of my show tonight!
Produced by myself and the FANTASTIC Frangela, it’s going to be AMAZE-BALLS!
On the line up:
AND JENNY YANG!!!!
Show starts at 7:30PM
@ Room 5
143 S La Brea
Above the Amalfi RestaurantRead More
We know what happens in hostels…dismemberment. And Comedy!
Check me out at the Santa Monica Hostel
June 1, 2013
1436 Second Street
Santa Monica, CA
Bring your laughs and knowledge of the German language.Read More