Posts Tagged "los angeles"
1. Watch the entirety of Season 4 Dexter.
2. Personal Grooming.
3. Retail Therapy
4. Learn a new language on Duolingo and get frustrated when you can’t figure out how to say “I got the job!” in French.
6. Figure out where all my favorite 90’s sitcom stars went.
Brendan Lambert AKA Frank’s son on the CLASSIC Step-by-Step AKA Josh Byne is now a Renaissance Fair enthusiast. Can you IMAGINE!??!?!
(Recon provided by Buzzfeed)
7. Find every Labradoodle on Pinterest and then REPIN them with the tag Poo-brador.
(Results courtesy of Buzzfeed)
9. Write “Just thinking about you” letters to 30 of your closest friends.
10. Give your dog a haircut.Read More
My new favorite phrase is also the name of my show tonight!
Produced by myself and the FANTASTIC Frangela, it’s going to be AMAZE-BALLS!
On the line up:
AND JENNY YANG!!!!
Show starts at 7:30PM
@ Room 5
143 S La Brea
Above the Amalfi RestaurantRead More