Posts Tagged "comedian"
1. Watch the entirety of Season 4 Dexter.
2. Personal Grooming.
3. Retail Therapy
4. Learn a new language on Duolingo and get frustrated when you can’t figure out how to say “I got the job!” in French.
6. Figure out where all my favorite 90’s sitcom stars went.
Brendan Lambert AKA Frank’s son on the CLASSIC Step-by-Step AKA Josh Byne is now a Renaissance Fair enthusiast. Can you IMAGINE!??!?!
(Recon provided by Buzzfeed)
7. Find every Labradoodle on Pinterest and then REPIN them with the tag Poo-brador.
(Results courtesy of Buzzfeed)
9. Write “Just thinking about you” letters to 30 of your closest friends.
10. Give your dog a haircut.Read More
Groundhog Day is coming up and we don’t want to be caught unawares!
I wasn’t raised a boy scout, but I did do some girl scouting and we borrowed from the boys from time to time.
That’s why I always know how to BE PREPARED!
This week, I’ll prepare you with:
THE READY FOR ANYTHING REVERSIBLE T-SHIRT!
Find yourself thirsting for more knowledge??
Click here and drink my milkshake! Drink it UP!
I done did it again!
Made another video that teaches you some valuable skills.
Watch. Learn. Be enthralled.
Can’t get enough?
Click Here and rejoice in all that is great!
I made a video!
I defied laziness and recorded myself saying some things into a camera while making a thing!
Every week on magical Hump Day I will take you through a very fun and VERY useful DIY! This week is no exception as it is the first week of my evil plan! muahahahaha
Check it out!